Saturday, January 02, 2010

NYE celebrtion in Boston & leaving MA to VA for MS in IT... Cool Naa!!

So, what's this (actually, the previous blog)?? Just webdings fonts saying "HAPPY NEW YEAR 2010!!!!!!!!!!", cool naa!! However the direct link takes you to my new awesome blog "Falana-Dhimkana" about poetry & prose by me or liked by me, started this new year..... So, what did I do for new year? I went to Boston's First Night Celebration. Wasn't bad, it was nice actually. Thay had lots of shows (like bhangra dance, bands, music, improv comedy etc) at Hynes Convention Center. All you needed was the Button ticket for the Event which was $18. I got it for $5 only by buying it from another person, cool naa!! Then they had some band performing at Boston Commons as well, which was kinda lame but okay (means I like lame, huh!!). But they had lots of Ice Sculptures all over the city which was really cool (now what the hell do you expect, ice sculptures to be hot?? huh!!). I like ice sculptures & sand sculptures too, cool naa!! Then went to a Nightclub after midnight. And as expected, the club was full but lame as always (& I didn't like it which means I dint like lame, huh!!). Boston Nightclubs are lame & I hate them & Boston too. But the NYE in MA (Massachusetts, such a tough word that I can never get it right without spell check. Even now, huh!!) was good, cool naa!!
So... many of you might be thinking. What next? What am I doing? (if not then please do think yaar,
read this). I am moving to Virginia (VA). I'll be doing MS there in IT. Why Virginia? Because I like Virginia, i love it. I spent long time there in 2007-08. Sweet memories, lots of friends, goood place. Why MS in IT? Because that seemed most suitable thing to do right now for me, that's it. I am moving tomorrow so details will follow soon. Till then wish me luck & Thanks... cool naa!!

No comments: