Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Tae-Kwon-Do

I joined martial arts classes today, for Tae-Kwon-Do. I have been looking forward to do some high level cardio for perfect fitness and wanted to go for either Kick-Boxing or Martial Arts. I picked this because it is close to my house for now and I have always had interest in Martial arts (baiscally, become & being called a black-belt). Hopefully it will be nice. One nice thing though.... when I was leaving, the master asked, "Are you driving home?". I said :yes (ofcourse in my new awesome car". He asked me "how old are you?". I said "** (I am not revealing it here)". he said "Ohh, I thought you maybe 16 or something (so not legal to drive)". So.... either the guy (the master/trainer) is too bad of a judge of age, or I look too young. I'll pick the second and just be happy. So, bye for now.... HAAA!!

No comments: