Sunday, January 17, 2010

I bought a CAR... Awesome!!

Well, if you read my blogs you would know this already that I bought a Car, my first car in US (if not then click here & read and check out features/pics here). One of the most awesome cars actually. Everybody who has seen it or driven it has just loved it. Some say its like Mercedes, some say Bentley or Jaguar. It is actually a KIA AMANATI. Really an awesome car. As first thing, I took the car to Rajdhani Temple yesterday. My first visit to any temple in Virginia (it was not like the priests and others were just waiting for my visit, no flower shower on me or jai-jaikaar yaar), I never went when I was here earlier for such a long time. Then went to college in my car (not like our bollywood movies though, where I get out of awesome car & just start singing/dancing with 100s of other students joining me in chorus like thats all we have been studying/practising forever), awesome!! And also went to a club later in night in my car (No wonders here as well, I was no star of the night at the club like our heroes who sing/dance better than those poor paid performers of that place). Well, all accomplished, lol.... I am so happy to have a car and that too such an awesomely (is that even a word?) great one, really just Awesome!!

No comments: