Friday, January 15, 2010

First Car in US


Another first amongst so many in my life these days... Turns out the biggest news of the year till now is "I bought a Car". What? Yeah, I finally found a car today and bought it as well, today itself. Really? Yes, really. Wow!! When? Today ofcourse, as I just said. Ahh, okay. How? Hmmm, went to a dealer, saw the car & just loved it. Then I drove it and loved it even more. Metallic silver color big car, can fit 5 people comfortably. With all leather interiors, wooden finish, all power, all automatic, front & rear seat AC, driver passenger dual climate control sunroof, premium sound, ABS/TCS, Airbags, & on top a V6 3.5 engine. There is so much I am still missing to say. I mean it has just everything I could think of, a real luxury car. So I just bought it today. I can't believe I did it. Can you? LoL, Congrats Rahul... Thanks!!

No comments: