Thursday, December 31, 2009

An Year Ends with Last day at Job... Goodbye 2009!!!!!!!!

An year ends where so much happened, so much!! Today was my last day at work, I resigned from my current job... How does it feels? Well, it's not a national disaster or natural calamity and you are no TV reporter to ask that. And I brought it onto myself, a well thought decision. But it does feels lil sad, a pinch in the heart. I joined on July 24, 2006. I remember the 1st day, even the day of interview & the excitedness (is that even a word??) of getting this job. And then spending these 3.5 yrs filled with adventure (IT adventure), fun, sometimes pain/sorrow/anger (you know who/what I am talking about) and all that. I got a lot here... training, knowledge, experience, support & people's love. There must have been some hatred too probably, I don't really hate anyone though (I am such a saint, right!!). I'll miss it... probably not... maybe a lil.. umm, I don't think so. The life moves on & so do we. And we keep on adding such shining memories and we carry on the rewards of such excellent experiences all through our life.

What else happened... I learnt Trading & Risk Management which gave birth to my TRM Blog (who no one reads & even I don't care about it either). Came to Boston & found out that I hate Boston (Finally I said it.... I really do, umm, maybe not. But I don't like it for sure). One of the meanest & rudest & coldest people I have met. And one of the coldest weather I have seen (Is it because of cold weather? There brain gets frozen or something!!). No fun here atall!!
Well, you can find lots of information about my '2009' at my blogs here, I wrote 75 blogs this year. More than 3.5 times increase than last year's 21. The best thing about 2009... My dad came to Boston (US) and lived with me for almost a month. It was one of the best times I have had in a long time. It was really fun. We hanged out in Boston & also went to DC & New York. It was really different from being alone or even being at home in India. A nice awesome experience... I was almost tempted to go back to India but I resisted the temptation to pursue my goals & plans. 2009 was a fine year.
Goodbye 2009!!!!!!!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

This is very interesting, You're a very skilled blogger. I've joined your feed and look forward to seeking more of your magnificent post. Also, I've shared your website in my social networks!