Wednesday, December 30, 2009

3333 visits...

3333 visits since Jan 9, 2009. Almost an year, lil less actually. Very small number in the blogging world, but I am still really happy. For myself & you, who read this. I'll try to do a better job of writing and maintaining this blog for me, you & all of us. & just to say... THANKS!!!. Now enough of my crappy speech for 3333 visits (What the hell will I do when I get Oscar, Filmfare, Bharat Ratna, Nobel etc. God save the world from my speech!!). Visits from 78 different countries (yeah, I counted them, I do not even know name of these many countries) with 1794 visits from India (my home) & 929 from US (& my 2nd home); then major visits from UK, Canada, Philippines, UAE, Australia, Singapore & Pakistan too (with 18 visitors, wonder how they stumbled on my blog. just kidding, you should visit more too). And 1 visit each from 20 countries like Estonia & Malta (didn't know there were countries with that name). 1 visit from Afgahnistan too, is it Osama?? LOL... I am talking like these number are so precise/exact and I am doing some Statastical Analysis (that's a damn tough word right there). Whatever, I really need to shutup now!!!
So, let's see... What have I been doing lately... As most of you know (or should know, read my
blogs yaar!!) I watched 3 movies in theater (not theatre, it's british. you think I am wrong, read here) last weekend (3 Idiots, Avatar & Sherlock Holmes) but what else I did?? I watched 5 more movies at home, yeah!! Hey wait... 1st today's sad story... I lost $80 check (yeah, in US they call it check & not cheque, you won't ask for proof again, I am wikipedia guy!!). How?? I had put it in my front pocket to deposit it & now I can't find it. So it must have dropped somewhere. How much it sucks!! Why do we lose stuff, important stuff (like money, or whatever??). Why does it happens? & Why does it happens to me?? That's what most of us think. I am really disappointed at me... & god too. Ofcourse. That's the point of being a believer, you can always blame god for all the bad things. Right? Why did you do this to me?? But... it could have been worse. I could have lost more, or something more precious. Again the benefit of being a believer, or maybe to console yourself I guess. What happened, it happened to avert something worse... what a thought!! Ugh.. where am I heading here... Lets just go back to movies.
So, I watched 5 movies.
9, District 9, Paranormal Activity, The Final Destination, & UP (this ain't Uttar Pradesh friend, that's my birth place though. & both the UPs are awesome!!). They were from average to good, nothing excellent or too bad. My ratings will be like 5, 7, 6, 5 & 8 (like anybody cares, lol. well map them to movies if you care & watch em too). Tomorrow is New Year's Eve/Night. I am in Boston so let's see what I do. Maybe I'll go to Boston First Night, or something. Until then.... have fun, be safe & enjoy... Happy New Year 2009 in advance... oops(I actually did this mistake somewhere else too)!! In advance, Happy New Year 2010!!(& Hey, do not forget to click here & watch this awesomely nice Christmas video as well!!)

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congrats Rahul, nice post & cool blog!!

Anonymous said...

Amiable brief and this post helped me alot in my college assignement. Say thank you you on your information.

Rahul T. said...

Wow... Thanks Anonymous, I am glad I could help. Please keep visiting & commenting!!!!

Anonymous said...

Good news

We do not agree with this year BRITs 2010 decision.

Please come to see our little web poll

http://micropoll.com/t/KDqOnZBCWt

Lady Gaga can not be better than Madonna

Poll supported by BRIT awards 2010 sponsor femmestyle
[url=http://www.femmestyle.li/brustvergroesserung/erfahrungen.html]brustvergrößerung erfahrungen[/url]

Pet Shop Boys surprise lucky BRITs fan with a MasterCard Priceless Gig in their living room