Tuesday, December 22, 2009

I got fooled... by myself!!!

I know, some of you might be very happy to hear this, that I got fooled & that too by myself. You would be thinking that it's obvious that it should happen to me. What am I talking about?? Well... turns out I have some haters too. How do I know?? People making hate comments on my blog. Really!! It's so sweet n cool!! Why?? Firstly... when people start hating you & criticizing you, it means you are making progress in life. Secondly... it's amusing to see that people have so much time to waste there energy on me for negative things. I mean I don't have enough time & energy to hate anyone, what good does that do except giving me extra tension. But... it's cool. The point is I accept that I got fooled by myself. But I am only a human, or am I??
I am a Man... who's actually a Woman.... who's actually a Horse!!!
I left from work at 6 today and was expecting to reach home in 30-40 mins as usual. I got on the metro train from Park Street to Davis Square (here's the link to the metro plan). I had my awesome Sony-Walkman with cool noise isolating headphones on. Enjoying some new songs I got from Dulha Mil Gaya & Pyaar Impossible. Songs are actually nice, but I loved songs from Radio... (yeah Himesh haters, I again like his music & voice. It's think its still lil nazal but with a new pinch!!). Well, Davis square is 6 stops away from Park Street & Central Square & Harvard square are on the way respectively. The train came really late today, I waited almost half an hour for train at Park Street. I got on to train & kept enjoying my loud musinc with no outside noise disturbing me, so I was really in the rhythm & mood shaking my head & tapping my feet. By the time we reached Central Square, I saw that there were 2 girls sitting next to me and they were looking at me & smiling too. Seemed like one was about to say something but just didn't, I was lil happily surprised. I thought they might be liking my music (if they can hear) or linking my style of listening to music or maybe they just like me. Again, the train was taking long pauses at the station today but I was happy enjoying my new music (& the company of 2 pretty girls). The train reached Harvard Square and it seemed the girl said something to me but I didn't pay attention (why did i do that??). Now both of girls were looking at me enjoying my music & smiling. It took long time for the doors to open this time &the girls got off with all other people. Few people got it but the train kept standing for long time & I kept enjoying music further (not thinking of those girls!!). Now the door closes & the train starts heading back... yes, the train starts heading back to Park Street. I was like, what the hell happened?? Am I dreaming or what??. It's already 1.5 hrs almost for a 30 mins ride & now this. I immediately took off my headphones & got off at Central Square really pissed. But now I hear the announcement that there is some technical problem (or derailment) because of which trains are not going ahead of Harvard Square & they are running free shuttle-bus from there to Davis Square. They kept making that announcement at regular intervals. I had to wait another 30 min for next train to arrive & they had announcement playing in train too (with sincere apologies from MBTA & asking for patience!!). So... it turns out that the announcement was on all the time & I was just not ready to hear. Even when (supposedly) those girls tried to tell me. I just kept plying cool & enjoying the music. It totally costed me 3 hrs to reach home because of all this. It happens though, humans do mistakes & I am just a human... or am I??
I am a Man.... who's actually a Woman.... who's actually a Horse!!!

No comments: