Sunday, December 27, 2009

AVATAR (2009 3D Movie)

I was actually excited but doubtful about Avatar, because of it's video game looking character & so much hype. But undoubtedly James Cameron is a great director & film-maker. The movie had some visually stunning scenes & effects, i really liked Pandora & loved the Na'vis. But the best thing is that the movie has a story, that too an interesting & nice one. It feels surprising that while watching the movie, when do we leave humans side & get on to the Alien's side. As the colonel said, how does it feels to betray your own race!! Finally I would say: 9/10

Well... this weekend has been a movie watching weekend with three movies I watched in theater & all turned well. Except that, I have been watching Flashforward at home (on hulu.com) and I like that too, waiting for more!!

No comments: