Sunday, March 20, 2011

Really HAPPY HOLI in USA

So for beginners, here's link to my last two blogs on/for Holi...

Happy Holi!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
बुरा ना मानो होली है... HAPPY HOLI!!!!

So now you know what I am talking about.. This holi was different. The most Holi I have ever celebrated in USA. I mean I actually celebrated holi. I played with colors, had Indian food & sweets, had fun with some of my friends & loved ones (ofcourse my parents & sister & friends from India were not there, which is really sad & it sucks... but this is the best it could get). This was not a Desi Party with one Punjabi song (mostly, Mundia tu bach ke rai) playing after every 10 songs & half the ppl doing what they do best; get drunk & dance, or something like that (dunno if you can call it dance mostly).... This was real HOLI celebrations at ISKCON DC. Yes, this was a very decent & nice version of holi, with old people & kids as well with youngsters & adults. But it was Nice, I am Happy. So Happy Holi to me, my parents & sister, my loved ones & everyone!!

(more details might come if I feel like it, or else.... :)

No comments: