Monday, March 28, 2011

BUSY Week & MOVIEs Weekend... Seriously!!

I really had a busy week all last week, very busy, Seriously. You are always busy when you are in New York anyways. Just being in NYC & being a New Yorker makes a BUSY person. That's how I feel -> BUSY, Seriously!! I have been going to gym, not that regularly though. I decided I wanna go to gym in mornings now, but man (& woman too) winter/cold sucks. It's end of March & it's still in 30s (Fahrenheit). Seriously?? That's how/why I start believing in Global Warming (it does sounds more like Global Cooling/Colding though). I am not a morning person, no surprises there. But I am even less of a morning person in cold weather, that I have just identified. So waiting for warmer weather, seriously!!

Weekend was all about movies. I watched 7 movies, I totally did... Seriously!! Here's the list:
  1. Invictus - via Netflix Blu Ray through my PS3 (BR is AWESOME & so is PS3!!) | 8/10
  2. The Descent Part 2 - via Netflix Instant Play through my PS3 (Netflix is AWESOME & so is PS3!!) | 5/10
  3. Airplane II - via Netflix | 4.5/10
  4. The Fighter - via On Demand HD on Time Warner Cable | 7.5/10 (On Demand HD is not that awesome, its alright)
  5. Limitless - in Theater at AMC | 7/10
  6. Battle LA - in Theater at AMC | 6/10
  7. Gone Baby Gone - Netflix BR | 8/10
 I am watching lots of movies through Netflix, Seriously!! It's people like me who do not make money for Netflix but so many others do. I rent 2-3 movies a week on Blu-Ray (which is awesome!!) & then watch stuff on Instant Watch too. You can say I am wasting lot of time, maybe. I am trying to control it as well, seriously. But it's fun, lot of fun. What else could I do in this COLD weekend of March end... Seriously??? Anyways... That's it for now. Hoping to have a nice warmer weekend. Thanks for reading, commenting (if you do) & keep coming back... SERIOUSLY!!

No comments: