Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Comedy Central Roast of Donald TRUMP... by Rahul~RT

Last Night was Comedy Central Roast of Donald Trump on Comedy Central TV Channel (if you thought it was on some other TV channel, or Comedy Central was a country) where Mr Donald Trump, the Enterpuner & Businessman (if you thought it was some Donald Duck thing or some Card player) was ROASTED (which means made fun of by so called "comedians"). They had Whitney Cummings, Lisa Lampanelli, Jeff Ross, Marlee Matlin, Gilbert Gottfried, Anthony Jeselnik, Larry King, Snoop Dogg, and Mike "The Situation" Sorrentino as roasters & Seth MacFarlane as Roast Master. So, let's see:
  • Whitney Cummings only gets to get into this, because some people do want eye candy, even when watching comedy, cuz they dont get comedy, but are there to show that they are smart enough to get it. And Whitney is as much Eye Candy as you can get in comedy world, sorry... She does have a fun-ny name though!! She was good though, I do like her presentation too & she's target of some NICE jokes.
  • Lisa.. well she is ideal for a comedian. Fat, ugly, foul mouthed & occasionally funny. And she's racist, to white people.. what more do you really want?? She's nice though... queen of mean!!
  • Jeff Ross is one of those few people who get there food & clothes & shelter off of these roasts. I mean we all need to do some charity.. right? He's good on roasts, should watch more of his work, if he does any..
  • Marlee Martin is some actress who played deaf role convincingly enough to win an Oscar sometime. She was convincingly retarded even last night, that's good I guess.
  • Gilbert is WEIRD... not just his voice but he himself. I can barely hear/understand what he's saying so it's tough to tell if he's not-funny or really-sucks.
  • Anthony who? So now they have fresh meat on the roasts just to add more eye candy... for G*Y audience?? Ok.... well, he was kinda funny, so I might accept just on that level.
  • Larry King was there, surprisingly... if you don't know, he's alive it seems. And he moves, he talks, & he talks lot of s*%t. He was alright i guess. Never been a BIG fan, but OK
  • Snoop Dogg the DOGG is my dawg... I like him. I mean a guy who cant spell even his own name, puts 2 Gs in Dog & can't talk straight YANGLISHHH, can still be all loaded with gold & be rich as a B*&%H. The Brother is FUNNAY!!
  • "Situation" is that there was someone called 'Situation' there who really caused a *Situation*. I am not gonna talk much about him, bcoz they already wasted there & our time by putting him on the show & letting him speak. I can't make it any worse. He was amusing to be made fun of & I think that's why they got him there, but they let him speak... REALLY??
  • Seth Mcfarlane is great. He just is, w/e... All the great work he has done. He's really good in Family Guy, quite funny voice-over. I really enjoyed his work in Austin Powers movies & even Scooby Doo. & I just love Robot Chicken. Hey... wait, this is not the same guy... OOPS. I thought he just got old, & I have mostly heard his voice or seen him with lotta makeup. I dont know. Whoever that guy Mcfarlane was, was allite I "guess".... U like it, don't you!!
  • Mr Donald J. Trump as we know him, the guy who's knows as TRUMP because he plays his own trumpet about himself a LOT. He ofcourse has a good (or very bad) hair guy cuz he makes it appear real (-ly fake). A self made Multi-Billionaire who created millions off of the billions he got from his rich father. I hear he might run for president, well wait for United States of TRUMPERICA where the President would be living in no where but in the TRUMP House in Washington DC, or it might move to NYC, or Vegas. And no wonder, if the whole country gets "FIRED" by him in his game of National Apprentice. He was a good sport I would say, & wish him Good Luck.... Being an ugly (but filthy rich) guy he is, & with a hot wife/cute daughter like that, he needs a lot of it!!

So... that was my ROAST of "Comedy Central Roast of Donald TRUMP". Feel free to comment & I hope you liked it.. & if you didn't, you can go FUNK yourself. This is your RoastMaster Rahul~RT signing off - Sayonara/Dasvidaniya!!

I also want to mention how much I & all of us missed Greg Giraldo, the great Roaster of all times & a wonderful comedian. May his soul rest in peace (if he had one) & may God (if he believed in one) give him & his family lot of blessings!!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I seek the Presidency not because it offers me a chance to be somebody, but because it offers a chance to do something.

Rahul T. said...

Hmm, Should I assume this is Mr Donald Trump talking here? If that's so... why don't you tell us what's the "something" you wanna do??

Would've been nicer if you signed as yourself though....

Rahul T. said...

So.... Mr TRUMP.. hwo come you decided not to run fro President. I hear your guys were researching more about Obama & found shocking stuff. You mind sharing taht with us?

I know what it was, it said "TRUMP Boy, Don't f*ing run for PRESIDENT"