Monday, March 14, 2011

Happy π Day

How? Today is 3.14 (2011), right? Yep, it's celebrated as π Day or PI Day... For you non mathematical folks who only know PI/π as PIE, the dessert, the pizza, basically FOOD; should know that PI or "π" (sometimes written pi) is a mathematical constant whose value is the ratio of any Euclidean plane circle's circumference to its diameter; this is the same value as the ratio of a circle's area to the square of its radius. It is approximately equal to 3.14159265 in decimal notation. Many formulae from mathematics, science, and engineering involve π, which makes it one of the most important mathematical constants. Well, guess we all like the other PIE better (atleast most of u). And if you don't, I am surprised you are reading my blog... so, Thanks!!

Anyways, I had a nice weekend yet again (surprise!!!... no, thanks). Watched Rango & Adjustment Bureau (you know how both). Bought 2 shoes at Payless with BOGO offer (Buy one get one half price). I guess they always have BOGO, maybe it starts every Tuesday & ends Monday... First time I bought exact same shoe I already had, this State Street Union Sport Oxford shoe I bought in Boston with Dad 1.5 yrs ago. Also got a pair of nice sneekers for Gym, first time bought brand new shoes just for gym use (What's happening to me?????).... Tried both of them today, one for work & other for gym (ofcourse) & felt okay. I guess it always takes time to break into your new shoes. I do need new leather shoes too (more shoes, what the FUNK). Why are formal leather shoes always uncomfortable for long walking/use? (c'mon... that's why they make/sell separate walking shoes!!).

Had good food this weekend. 2 places & both were good. Tribecafe (Asian Fusion) ofcourse much better, located in East Village or something like that, nice food & good sake. Jackson Diner is $10.95 buffet next to Patel Brothers (which is just AWESOME, I did lot of shopping there again). BTW, there is some shooting going on @ Times Square again, for some movie called New Year's Eve. They were shooting for Ball Drop @ Times Square tonight. Something's gonna happen @ my street tomorrow too in Hell's Kitchen. No idea what but saw the signs... That's NEW YORK CITY!!! However the weather's been cold since Sunday, which sucks. Hope it gets better very soon.... But until next time, Good Bye & Good Luck & Happy π Day!!!

No comments: