Wednesday, March 30, 2011

India won against Pakistan in ICC Cricket World Cup 2011 Semi-Final

So big news is that India won against Pakistan in ICC Cricket World Cup 2011 Semi-Final. Big deal?? Totally!! A cricket match of India & Pakistan is a BIG deal always. And this is Cricket World Cup. Pakistan's PM was invited & watching the game being played in Mohali in India (to see his team lose). Pakistan's Home Minister Mr Malik threatened his players saying "it'll really suck for them if they fix the match or lose" (or something like that, not sure). And they lost.... Bad for them, I don't know what's he gonna do. Or what Pakistani cricket fans will do (throw rotten eggs & tomatoes, they really do it). But you see... one team had to lose. That's how most of the games work. 2 people or 2 parties play & one loses, one wins. Pakistan has never defeated India in World Cup anyways. They just could not again, history repeated itself (right? that's what you say). I am no Cricket Expert to make comments or judgements that 'why this happened' (liek many so called experts or even on the street/train/office/coffee-shop cricket fans are doing). I am just happy India won. My lunch guy was not though. I sometimes pickup lunch from this wonderful cart on Wall Street, great food. It's run by this Pakistani guy... & he didnt seem excited/happy at all. I mean ofcourse he wont be, but he was visibly upset. Sauce overflowing in my platter, not looking good & what-not. He did try to congratulate me (like I made it happen). Even I was congratulating all my friends & family.. why do we do that?? Anyways... Good that India won. India deserves it & so does Sachin. It's gonna happen this time, we will win World Cup!!!

BTW, for all you americans & non-cricket followers, who are saying WHAT IS CRICKET???? I'll write another blog to explain cricket . In the meantime you can click here & read this if it helps. SO, until next time... Good Bye, Good Luck... TEAM INDIA ROCKS, LETS DO IT!!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Awesome, that’s exactly what I was scanning for! You just spared me alot of searching around

Rahul T. said...

Thanks Anonymous, I am glad I could help. Keep visiting & reading.