Saturday, January 01, 2011

HAPPY NEW YEAR 2011!!!!!!!!!!!

HAPPY NEW YEAR 2011!!!!!!!!!!!

Its 1/1/11 today.. aweosme.. isnt it?? Cant believe its really already 2011.. wow.. just like yesterday we were entering new millenium (2000) & its 11 years.... wow.... life goes fast, it really-really does. Remember my last year's blog (I dont, damn it was BS... no wonder I dont remeber)?? I wrote 31 blog in 31 dayas (& then number reduced like Obama's popularity), LOL. Or the New Year's blog on Falana-Dhimkana Blog (which hasen't been addressed like lal my desires & dreams yet, or most of us's... LOL)?? Anyways... New Year is to be new (is it?), atleast to try & gove it a shot.... Lets DO IT!!!! (DO what??... go figure, I have!!!!!)

So... wishing Happy New Year to all the important people in my life who I love, who have made a difference in my life & who I really care about & who really matter to me &....................
  1. Mummy-Daddy
  2. Kavi behna
  3. Daadi-Baba
  4. Naani-Nana
  5. Chacha-Chachi
  6. Bua-Fufa
  7. Mama-Mami
  8. Mausi-Mausa
  9. Cousins & kids
  10. Rahul P
  11. Praveen
  12. Jaswinder
  13. Krishna
  14. Shree
  15. Naresh-Sarita-Rishi
  16. Harish
  17. Sandeep-Vandana
  18. Sumeet-Sonica
  19. Sunil-Jyoti
  20. Tani
(Please dont misunderstand this, its just in order of appearnace in my life & not a priority list)

And everyone else not in this list because they couldnt make it (bad for you, naah not really for most of U!!!!) but still... HAPPY NEW YEAR 2011!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments: