Thursday, January 13, 2011

First SNOW of the year...

It snowed tuesday night till morning y'day(was supposed to snow 24 hrs), but it really snowed this time.. the first real snow of 2011. Almost a foot of snow... but not bad this time at all (I have become pro after handling the BAD snow in DC last year)... I woke up in the morning with roads not looking bad (I was surprised, bcoz I had planned for WFH & so woke-up an hour late... you can imagine how much that sucks). They handled it pretty well this time.. & it didn't snow as bad as last time either. But after two hoax snowfall warnings, it's better this time. I don't know if I like snow that much anymore, it only looks good in movies with crazy action sequences or pretty actress singing-dancing clad only in sari/skirt (bare minimum) when actor is wearing FUR overcoat!!

But I did good yesterday. I cleaned my place (finally!!), had 4 bags worth of trash (not including me) to throw.... can u believe I had so much trash?? When we start cleaning we realize how much trash we have. All the trash we've been hoarding. Having a big place in NYC is not easy, but keeping it clean is worse. I need a drawer/cupboard soon. Should I try IKEA or local shops in NYC?? But my place looks AWESOME now.... basically because I put lots of pics of me on the walls everywhere, LOL.... There is one way to make it more awesome, guess what?? By putting more pics of ME!!! I went to gym today as well. There was a Virgin Yoga class today, I took that. Yoga class feels so good. The girl Melody who runs the class is really good. Drives the class so well. And I end up doing the (so called) advanced stuff/poses/asanas. I haven't done yoga for almost 14 years since school. & Yoga in america is little different (not like Baba Ramdev's yoga). But it's good, really GOOD!!

Thanks for visiting & reading, come back again... Happy New year (only for new visitors this time..) & Take care!!

No comments: