Friday, January 28, 2011

JFK & American Airlines sucks.... Airport, Airlines & Flying woes!!

BTW, big news: For the first time in my entire life (entire!!) my flight got canceled on last Thursday due to snow. They were giving me something on late Friday but I called & convinced them to give me early morning flight. But Airtrain was not running in morning at JFK & I couldnt make it to morning flight (as per them). The flight was at 7.00 am, I was at Jamaica Center for Airtrain at 5.30 but there was no train for an hour. I got in Train at 6.30 & managed to reach the flight counter before 6.50 am. I had an email from American Airlines that flight is at 7.30 am & I was there in time. On the video display at airport it said "Boarding". But at the counter they didn't let me in. They said flight has left. Whata bunch of liars. The flight was right there but they probably over sold or sold my ticket to someone else but didnt let me board the flight. They gave me 10 am flight & I got to SFO really late.  American Airlines & all the airlines suck at stuff like these. They are mostly not helpful & they let people suffer if there are any cancellation or delays. This is not GOOD. I am not going to keep shut & I am going escalate this to higher authorities, lets see what happens.

No comments: