Sunday, January 23, 2011

Lazy weekend... & I made JETS lose!!

I had a very lazy weekend, very-very-very... UGH, what's going on?? I mean, this is not the first lazy weekend any more, its been like this all this year (which is 7.6923076923076923076923076923077% over). Time passes by sooooo FAST. I did party with folks from work on Friday night (all night till morning 4am), it was fun. Also slept a lot over the weekend which is not bad (i.e. very good but LAZY!!), but didnt do some important things I should've done, which sucks!! Need to prioritize things properly & do stuff as well. I am going to California/SFO (I tend to say it SFO, which people hate cuz its the neame of Airport... but still, is it so bad to call it SFO??) this coming weekend for work. Would do some nice stuff & sure will have LOTS of FUN....

So... JETS lost an important game., kinda sucks!! I mean you know, I am not BIG JETS Fan or even big football (Why the hell they call it Football?? Like International Football championship/worldcup in which only US plays... WTF??) FAN but I went to one of there games which they won. I watched last game which they won. Didn't get to watch this one cuz I got (supposedly) busy & they lost. OOOPS!! Bigger OOOOOOOPs for upcoming weather. Its damn cold tonight & gonna be colder in morning. Would be in single digit temperature & would feel even feel colder, like negative. if it feels negative, it is negative.. if its temperature.. no?? W/e, gott abe preared for NYC COLD. So good luck folks.. thanks for visiting & reading & comenting (which you havent done BTW!!), Take Care!!!

No comments: