Friday, January 07, 2011

First Friday of the year... SNOW in NYC!!

I still dont feel well 100%, I am at like 85% (80-90 maybe.. yeah I have recently started talking in %age).  The weather's been cold but not too bad.. some false alarms about snowfall. It sucks how NYC handles snowfall though... Can't believe they dont have a good system in place. It used to be so good in Boston (I still stick to fact that I didnt like Boston). It was a mess in DC last year ofcourse, but they are not prepared for that kinda snow. It doesent snow like that in DC area, so they are never prepared & they werent last year too. But NYC.... it's a mess here. It's been 2 weeks since last snow & snow has not been cleaned completely yet. WTF?? i expected better from NYC....

Anyways... Thanks again for visiting & reading &..... Happy New Year 2011 again.... I still cant believe its 2011!!!!

No comments: