Tuesday, January 04, 2011

First work day of the year... NETFLIX is awesome

Well.. for me.. when I went to work first time for this year..... yesterday I was WFH.. recovering from sickness. Well.. most of you don't know (because I don't tell) that I was sick all last week, with cold & stuff. And going out on New Year's eve for the Ball Drop in Times Square didn't help (need to write more about it for sure, will do soon). So, I spent my weekend in bed being sick. But I did go to Patel Brothers store in Jackson Heights, Queens and bought LOT of frozen & ready to Eat Indian food... I have been eating out since I moved to NYC & need to change the habit to save money & health too... Might not be best option to eat this food.. but whatever.. who cooks in New York (mexicans, chinese, bangladeshis etc.. i meant the cooks at all those cheap food places).. well not me!!
I also watched Cloverfield on Blu ray... I got NETFLIX, its AWESOME... BTW, I also got a PS3 last week.. from Craigslist.. yeah.... Can you believe it.. the role Craigslist is playing in my/our lives. One of most used sites including Google & Wikipedia... but most direct impact.. umm.. should write a separate post about this.. yeah... So I got a PS3 from CL & Used it to Watch Cloverfield.. I liked Blu-Ray & liked the movie too... the hand-held motion style makes it very involving.. like you are there & watching a areal thing.. very nice special affects work & very good performance (by the Monster.. he was trying to hide very well.. very camera shy)... if you've missed it: make a point to watch the end scene where something falls from the sky when they show the old scene in video. I'll give it 7/10. Taht's it.. will try to write again soon.. Thanks & Happy New Year 2011 (believe me, I wrote HNY 2010 most of the places/messages.. cant believe its 2011)!!!!

No comments: