Wednesday, May 27, 2009

More than 1000 visit...

in less than 5 months!!!! awesome... isn't it???? or you think it's too bad, not good enough... everyone has right to his/her opinion, but i am feeling HAPPY (not as when Santa & Banta were feeling Happy; Happy felt disgusted & he left!!)

It has been more than a year since I have been blogging; 55 posts till now out of which 34 have been written in this year in less than 5 months. I had put the visitor map on Jan 09, 2009 and since then I have had more than 1000 visits from 47 countries (yeah, I just counted it now). More than half visits have been from my country (its India & not US) and more than 200 visits from US, rest from 45 other countries... WOW!! I am like super popular, LOL. In a world where bloggers are getting more than 1000 visits per day I am happy to get there in 5 months. I have done a lot to promote my blog too, because I think just making a good product is not good enough but marketing/selling it the right way is highly important (now you get free management gyan, should have been on TRM Blog). I have attached the blog link to my status at all my communicators, IMs, social networking sites & just anywhere also; I was actually even appreciated by few people for my ideas of promotion (just to get certain clicks/visits I do soooo much, ugh!!).

Here's link to my posts which have been highly popular (as I say). Read them & (you have to) enjoy them ...
I have asked you guys enough times to comment on my blog & all that, but most of you hardly do that (people call/msg me to tell me it was great but never comment. i have anonymous commenting enabled, so just comment people!!). I won't ask the same thing again this time but just want you guys to help me promote my blog too; spread it across & ask (force them... just go to there systems & open my blog, stand there until they read & save the link in fav too) others to read it too. Also read (& make other read as well) my other TRM blog too. So friends & foes... keep reading, commenting and promoting. This is RAHUL saying Good Bye & Good Luck... JAI HO!!!!!

No comments: