Wednesday, May 20, 2009

kya kahu, kya naa kahu... say what

I haven't written about myself lately, so some of you people might be waiting to hear that (or some of you might be even happy for it!!). But I am not sure of what to say, because it seems I have nothing. People ask me that why I seem strange, what happened; and I have to say nothing happened & that's the problem that nothing's happening. I have so much in my mind, so much I want, so much I need to do... but nothing's happeneing (lots of happenings but nothings happening). It's like those points of our lives when everything seemes to be halted (and the worst is other's seem to be moving). Seems I have no clue what's going on & what do I need to do for things to change. Am I happy? Definitely not. This is the 1st time I have started to hate being in Delhi/India. Looks like an overstatement but that's how I feel these days...

Someone told me that in every few years in our lives there comes a slump period where we feel lost & things don't move well (as it happens in our economies too & we have the slump period of recession going on). But that's not a big deal considering many years of success & growth. I understand it; however I still feel that we can't just accept it & let it happen. We need to feel bad first and get concerned (& take tension), because unless we get concerned (& take tension) we don't seem to act. I want to act & I am trying to act, let's just see how soon I can achieve it. Afterall I am responsible for myself; we are our own responsibilities & we have to atke care of it ourselves. I am still surprised that where's all the fun & humor of my blogs lost, it seems its lost in me. But still I keep posting some interesting & funny slides etc. I wrote an excellent post on my
TRM blog regarding "Stock Market is not a Zero Sum Game", read it. Alright friends & people, that's it for now. Please keep blogging and keep reading & commenting on my blogs. This is RAHUL saying, Good Bye & Good Luck... JAI HO!!!!
And Enjoy this funny slideshow for some fun...

No comments: