Friday, May 08, 2009

Lets make India better... & Best!!!!

I have nothing to defend or to offend anyone, but its exciting to see that youth does thinks about voting and wants to talk about it. I did not vote this time, and I am not proud of it. I really wanted to vote but could not; I have an agenda behind not voting. Voting is our right & responsibility, with every big power comes big responsibilities and we should know how to use it in the right way. I am not sure if I can do it right, because I do not have an option to do right. I did my homework of collecting information & details about the parties & the candidates as well. You can check the candidate details on MYNETA & rest you can do by checking some first hand information; I did it & trust me the information you get is not very fruitful but mostly disappointing. And political parties have been trying to fool us always. Congress has a puppet PM & a ruling history of last 5 yrs or 60 yrs which is not very appreciable. There may be some hope in Rahul Gandhi but he still needs experience & should prove his worth first. BJP has been confused itself & confusing the voters too by not being sure what it wants to do & what party it is. Have you heard the stupid promises of increasing tax limits or paying lakh rupee to all girls and all that, you need to explain that how are you gonna do that?? I feel that Modi is a strong and efficient leader, however he needs to improve his image in nation's eyes. I don't think I need to say much about leaders like Mayawati, Mulayam Singh, Laloo Prasad, Paswan & others. These are the people who think of themselves as future PMs and we cant do much about it. Is it acceptable in a huge democracy that at the time of election we do not know who is gonna be the Leader of the nation & we do not even get to choose him. It all depends on coalitions & some greedy/shrewd politicians who'll decide the leader of our great nation. Due to all these VOTING campaigns and all that, voting has become a col phenomena but still we do not understand the importance & responsibility of our right to vote. You need to make sure that you vote for the right party & candidate, but where are the right party & candidates? And you don't get to select the leader of nation, I don't like it either. We already have election for Villages, Municipality, MLA, MP etc for local development & all that; however in a huge democracy like India, we should get the right to select the leader of our nation in national elections. And we should get the right to not vote & select no one. These things Will force the political parties and organisations to bring better leaders. And if they can't then we should come up & try to become better leaders for our nation.
I appreciate everyone's interest & concern for these issues and comments here, really excited to see it. It is definitely good to express your views and share opinions so we can think together and make right decisions. We know that our country needs improvement & needs a change. By voting or not voting, but we have to think of those ways and we have to bring that change as it is our right & responsibility. We can do it & we will do it. Thanks everyone & All the Best, to all of us & our nation... Jai Hind!!

No comments: