Sunday, February 14, 2010

Valentines Day??

So... what's all the buzz about V-Day? I have never celebrated V-Day... & why? Why do you need a day to celebrate love? If you have true love in your life everyday is V-Day; else a day doesn't do anything. It's just a day for Gift & Card Companies to make money... right? I don't hate V-Day but I don't love it either. I remember days in India when some religious fanatic groups (like shiv-sena, bajrang-dal) used to threaten couples if they hang out or if they see roses in a girl's hand. That's just stupid, you can't force people for such things.. it's wrong. I hope it's not so anymore. But still, V-day is just so commercialized that there's no feeling of true love anymore. The guys are just concerned about buying right gifts and girls are concerned about getting theres. Or if you don't have a valentine, you are just concerned about getting someone, anyone.... they just don't want to be alone. I celebrate V-days sitting home, relaxing. With family or even alone. Because where there is love, support, relaxation and peace.... that's where everything is. You don't need a V-day to be happy, you just need happiness.... Or maybe just visit and read my blog more!!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.