Thursday, February 04, 2010

blogging every alternate day...

So... as you can see that I am planning to blog every alternate day now... done with everyday (remember my last blog). Everyday blogging didn't help in anyways, no new/more readers, no great feedback/comments. Nothing!! So lets slow down a litle... actually half the speed!! Question is... Why do I write? For myself!! Really?? For you!! REALLY???? Well, I don't think it's such an easy answer. I write for myself, it's my blog. But it's a blog... and I want people to read it, appreciate it (means comment on it and praise it too). January was like a diary entry though. But I remember how it goes with diary entries. I started writing daily diary when I was a kid (yeah, I was a kid once!!) in school. My dad bought me a diary and I was soooooooooo excited, having a personal diary was even better than having a girlfriend. It's yours only, no one else can claim a right to it or even see it without your permission. I used to write every night before sleeping. Write about what happened all day and how was it & what's going on and all that. First few days were very exciting. Then sometimes I forgot but I went back and wrote that day's entries later, even if I didnt remember much, I'll still write something. Later it got even better, I just used to write "woke up in morning, brushed mt teeth, took bath. got ready for school & went to school, day was okay. came back, ate dinner, watched TV & going to sleep... Good Night Diary!!!". YEAH!! This is what happens. Like I write my blogs later by manipulating dates, I do that!! Maybe this one is same, LOL!! And anyways, I am no Amitabh or Shahrukh (yeah, sorry to disappoint you... I bet you didn't know that, lol)that people are interested in what I ate & when I slept. So.... alternate day blogging from now on and lets see how that goes. Thanks for reading and keep visiting... Take Care!!!

No comments: