Monday, February 08, 2010

Dulha Mil Gaya & Pyaar Impossible

yun to humara zikr hua, her fasaane mein... kya hua gar thodi, der hui aane mein!!
Well, I am no shayar & not becoming one either (I do write though, read Falana-Dhimkana). After being snowed in for the weekend (click here & read for details) I decided to watch hindi movies. First one was Dulha Mil Gaya, I would say 6/10. The movie is not bad, Shahrukh is his usual good (however, PRG was from punjab he said. really? Gandhi in Punjab!!); Sushmita is amazingly great, she looks stunning & performs great in role of a super model (saying Tom Cruise is too short for her) she should be doing lot more comedy; and the new girl Ishita is fine too. Fardeen?? I don't know how & why anyone decides to make a movie with him? He cant act ofcourse, poor dialogue delivery & grave expressions... dunno why he's in any movie!! & hey, Johnny Lever in a character role?? When did that started happening? A comedic genius like him for nothing in the movie... why? Even storyline is predictable. But movie has its points & Sushmita is just soooooooooo Good!! Worth a watch once, try it!!
Next one was Pyaar Impossible, a movie written by Uday Chopra & directed by Jugal Hansraj. I think Uday should focus more on writing because he's writing good, comes in blood I guess. I give the movie 8/10. Yeah... I liked the movie. Both the ladies in the movie have done good job, Priyanka Chopra & the lil girl who played her daughter. Good acting & good looking, appreciated. Both the men in movie have done surprisingly good job. I am not big fan of Dino Morea but he looks & performs good as a villian in the movie. And Uday is actually nice, looks nerdy & has performed fine (I like him Dhoom movies too though). Specially the storyline of movie is sweet & nice & interesting too. Good Job!!! 

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

My friend and I were recently discussing about the prevalence of technology in our day to day lives. Reading this post makes me think back to that debate we had, and just how inseparable from electronics we have all become.

I don't mean this in a bad way, of course! Societal concerns aside... I just hope that as the price of memory decreases, the possibility of transferring our memories onto a digital medium becomes a true reality. It's one of the things I really wish I could experience in my lifetime.

(Submitted from Nintendo DS running [url=http://kwstar88.zoomshare.com/2.shtml]R4i[/url] Net5s)