Sunday, February 28, 2010

Bye February!!

So... Feb ended with exactly 14 blogs, every alternate day (almost... except the days I cheated). How was it? Okay I would say, nothing special. I am still jobless,yeah I am... Still mostly bored... And yeah, have hurt so many parts of my body by Taekwondo. Started with left knee, then face, then right foot & now right wrist. I guess it's part of the game (or I am just too enthusiastic/stupid). Had to finish another assignment today... and this one was Bad!! Not multiple choice like last time but had to write descriptive answers. Which means writing/typing full thing and even worst, now I need to really read before writing. But I managed to complete it in time & treated myself again, this time at Cheesecake Factory and it was fine (but really expensive!!). Well, that's it for Feb then... Bye February, Welcome March (with Holi)!!

No comments: