Wednesday, February 10, 2010

I am really Stupid/Smart

Well.. there are so many times when we think so about ourselves. Lets start with the stupid part... You know it's been snowing here like hell (not sure how much it snows in hell though!!). And I had my Taekwondo classes today. he trainer said that he'll be open all week but I still  called him before the class to confirm, no one picked. So I got ready and walked all the way to the place in thsi freakin cold & snow. There was 2 feet snow still accumulated & still snowing when I walked out. But i still went, see my dedication. But the freakin place was CLOSED!! Yeah, it was damn closed. I was so angry on myself, really angry. There are times when we do stuff and then we say to ourselves 'that I told you dont do this, but you didn't listen'. I was feeling so Bad & saying, "I am really stupid!!"
Anyways, now the smart part. As many of you know that I was sleeping on floor... Well, not really cuz I had a futon and I was still not sleeping on it but I was using the nice mattress to sleep. But no real hard bed, I don't even have that yet. But I bought this Aerobed's Air Sofa-Bed. It's 4-in-1 which means can be used as sofa/recliner/small-high-rise-bed/full-queen-size-bed. I filled the air and already used it for 3 days and air is still fine. It's even comfortable & nice, I like it. Smart purchase, "I am really SMART!!"

No comments: