Tuesday, February 02, 2010

Me-Jana

It's a lebanese restaurant in Arlington, VA where I went yesterday. How was it? It was fine. There hummus was not too good though but overall decent food. Service was not excellent though, kinda slow, lazy & not very responsive. Driving to Arlington was not as bad as I thought. Rt 267 (which is toll road of $1.75) was not too busy. But while coming back I took I-66 and it was even better. I was following GPS both the time & it took different ways both times. But GPS are good, really nice actually!! turn by turn direction with spoken strret names. Another women's voice guiding you in your life, right? I remember once I was going with my friend somewhere in VA only. The GPS asked us to make a right. And... there was no right. There was a wall actually on the right. And it kept saying, take right! take right! WTH?? Bump into the wall or what stupid lady... But it mostly works & works really well. I need to buy one soon, any suggestions?? Thanks in advance!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

[B]NZBsRus.com[/B]
Escape Sluggish Downloads With NZB Downloads You Can Easily Search Movies, Games, MP3 Singles, Applications and Download Them at Flying Speeds

[URL=http://www.nzbsrus.com][B]NZB Search[/B][/URL]