Sunday, October 09, 2011

A weekend in Boston... waiting for lovely FallS

I was in Boston this weekend, after almost 2 yrs.. & I had a good time. It was nice. The people who know me & my opinion about Boston may find it surprising that I enjoyed Boston. Although, I did enjoy Boston earlier too, sometimes. I guess its always been about people, & that part was very good this time round. Met some old friends and new people as well, both was lot of fun. Also visited Rhode Island for few hours, it was okay too. The weather was nice all this weekend too. Kinda chilly on Friday night but very nice all Saturday & Sunday. I was told that it was one of the warmest Oct 9 in Boston area, with record breaking 84 F. Although its almost impossible to predict. Cold then humid then colder then rain then cold then rainier then.... UGH. Wish the weather is good for next 2 months, Wish for lovely FallSeason & pre-winters!!

No comments: