Saturday, October 29, 2011

Burrrrrrffffff... First snowfall in NY/NJ

Its snowing heavily today, surprisingly for October. Started in morning & still snowing. Couple of inches of snow I guess. I had to go out to city & it was quite a walk, pants half wet & shoes all wet. Also.. it turns out that the PATH commute increases many folds, if its snowing. 25-30 min delays on all PATH trains. Anyways, MnD were very excited to see their first snowfall. Like I was when I saw my first snowfall. Taking videos & pics & all that. Exciting & Fun. But I told them that it's only exciting first time or first few times maybe.. And that too, only if it doesn't snows a lot. Or its just PAIN!!

I was gonna go watch Ra.One today but couldn't/didn't. Watching Rann (8/10) at home instead. Fantastic movie, great performances, excellent storyline.. and great direction. Ram Gopal Varma is a great director, seriously he is. Although he has done some terrible work (aka Aag & James?), he has done lot of terrific work as well. He is one of the greatest film makers of India who knows how to present a story, how to use camera, camera angle, camera motions etc. Such an excellent technician. I am really impressed, really!! The movie is about how redicuolus media has become these days, lying & cheating & everything. Where money should be medium & news should be the goal; we see that news is medium & money is goal. Look at this ridiculous video below, from India's most ridiculous news channel 'India TV'..

No comments: