Saturday, September 10, 2011

'How to Succeed in Business Without Really Trying' review - My First Broadway Musical

( I watched, not I did.. LOL) So YAY!! Thanks to Tani - who bought the wonderful tickets, I finally (click here to know more) saw my first Broadway Musical & it was AWESOME. The story is about a young man J. Pierpoint Finch who lands his hand on a book telling him all secret to corporate success... umm you know what, click here to read story/synopisis. I'll tell you that I really enjoyed it. Maybe also because I enjoy watching singing & dancing thing since I grew up with Bollywood movies; and this had  Daniel Radcliffe, the Harry Potter (If you don't know Harry, there is no point in me telling U. Just think Daniel as a somewhat famous British 'child' actor) as Finch, who was very good at singing, dancing, acting and specially at American Accent. This boy needs to watchout, he's very talented but needs to pick right roles and all that. He's lil short & not any Tom Cruise or Brad Pitt. But lot of energy & talent. Hope he doesn't becomes Michael J FoxJohn Larroquette & Rose Hemmingway were good too and so was most of the cast actually. Also it has a funny satirical story on corporate & business world, office politics etc. Performances are excellent; songs, music & dancing is great. Total FUN.. Also got some very good pictures of most of the  main cast, including Daniel Radcliffe as well. It was just nice.. I just LOVED it!! (My score would be - 8/10)

No comments: