Thursday, September 29, 2011

Occupy Wall Street Movement | 2.5 Men S9-II

There is occupy Wall Street movement going on these days. I work at Wall Street, at one of the financial firms? Not really a financial firm but something like that, I guess.But I am not the one who makes markets move or stuff impacted & all that. I don't. I just do my job, which is probably as insignificant as.... ummm, can't think of other insignificant jobs. Anyways, I saw that people wanted to sit at Wall Street so its all blocked now with barricades.I can't walk easily to just get my lunch & stuff. Protesters are sitting at Liberty Square, across Broadway St now. I hear people are quitting jobs & going to stay till December or so. Sounds HARDCORE. Many people are there just for FUN though, atleast it seems so. Music, food, drinking & partying.. That's "PROTEST". I don't know much so won't comment. It's a free country & everyone should have right to peacefully protest & raise there voice. Good thing... I might go & sit there sometime, I might!!

Also saw Pilots protesting today at Wall Street. They were actually let in, inside the barricades. I guess it was one day thing. I hear Pilots are very badly paid in U.S. Surprising for me but it's true I hear. That's probably not good. Happy Pilots are important for all of us. Hopefully they are all protesting for & requesting for the right things. I mean, not asking TOO MUCH. LOL... on me!! I seem to not know details of any of these things. Just been so busy. Another excuse?? Not really. What's going on with you & what do U think????

BTW.. After my last review, I saw 2nd episode of 2.5 men season premier & it was not really good. Ashton started playing the same dumb guy he does and the same old stuff. No innovation, no fun. It's not a bad or horrible show, but definitely not as good as it used to be with Charlie Sheen!!

No comments: