Sunday, September 18, 2011

Just another week-end.. & just how we worry too much!!

Another nice one.. This was quite an uneventful week/weekend I guess. Just went to work, came back home and didn't do anything else much. Can't remember, so probably surely didn't. Doesn't it sucks how time just passes in our life. I mean, we worry each & every day, bother ourselves with one thing or other and  when you look back there is not even much you can remember. But we sure did worry about dozen of things on that day, pissed/angry/mad/sad/excited and everything else. But can't remember anything right now, just nothing. That's why we should worry less, I guess. Atleast not about the unimportant things. Worry about important things which are in our control, not about things which are not in our control or we can't do anything about...

Although all that reminds me of four things - 1) How I have to pay more than $2000 for my hand surgery even after having health insurance. This is the "co-insurance". The total cost just for the surgery is 12000+. Should write a separate blog about this. 2) I lost my nice cap & sunglasses y'day. Just while walking out from home, dropped it from my hand, JLT. 3) Went to & walked through the Highline Park in NYC taking pictures of park & the city. Guess I am finally getting hang of taking pictures than just getting taken pictures of. 4) I watched The Expendables (6/10) & Marigold (5/10): The first is a decent action movie with big ensemble cast & nice action etc on a thin plot. The second is another example of a good movie done wrong. It has a good plot & I would say god actors. But very bad screenplay, poor dialogues and horrible direction. It was not painful to watch but not as fun as it could've been. So, that's all I remember of just another weekend. Rest... All izz Well!!

2 comments:

Tani said...

Haha very funny and true. We all of us go crazy with little things (Am I going to get there on time? Where did I put that thing? Damn! I forgot to do XX! Oooo this is going to be FUN!) and then most of it all just goes away somehow. In fact, many times it's the fun thing, not the small worries, that we remember best. That's good, no!? (Big worries are a different story of course...)

Rahul T. said...

Hi ET,

(ET is Reading my Blog, YAY!!)

Very true, I completely agree. Small fun things, small fun memories. or sometimes & rarely sad ones. But not the ones we spend most of our time worrying about. So, lets be HAPPY & have FUN!!

~RT