Thursday, September 01, 2011

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ME!!!!

Wow.. so I turned 28. Yeah, that's the magic number. 28. I don't know what to say/feel. I am not where I would have wanted to at age 28. Still not a successful businessman, big superstar, famous social activist, great leader & many-many other things I wanted. And shortened another year from my life. Sucks, huh?? Sometimes I don't understand why people celebrate birthdays. Is it really a happy day? Isn't it just sad day which just lets your reflect all you have not accomplished till date & how your life is getting shorter... how you don't have enough/lesser time left... how things are not as good as you wanted... & how they may not get any better.. & how you have just less of your life left!!

Or I could look at it this way: I just turned 28 & I have lived more than a year in New York City now, many peoples wish.. successfully working with a great job at Wall Street, many people's dream.. have a great & blooming business in hand.. great experience/learning in all the awesome things I have learned in all these years.. some really great friends and special people in my life.. and last but not the least, a great year of new accomplishments & achievemenets to look forward to. I already have some great things starting right in this month which will go a long way forward in fulfilling my dreams, goals & aspirations. With all the awesome experience and love I have collected in past 28 years and specially in last one year, I am definitely goingt to make this a special year & looking forward for many-many more special & amazing years ahead. With that, all I have to say is...