Friday, May 27, 2011

My mother's VISA application got rejected at USA Embassy in New Delhi


I really can't believe it. Seriously? Why?? Please just tell me WHY??? The guy in charge said why didn't she apply with my dad. Really? My dad got visa almost 2 years ago, when he visited me. Now we were planning for both my parents to visit me. So now we are applying for my mom's visa. What's wrong with it?? I live in USA legally, pay huge taxes & everything and I am inviting my parents to visit me. I am paying all the fee, covering all there expenses which I provided proof for & am taking care of everything. What's your problem in giving visa to an almost 50 year old lady who's son lives in USA & she wants to visit him for 2-3 months??

Anyways, seems like I am complaining a lot these days. Is late say just raising awareness by raising my voice against injustice. I am not sure what will we do next, need to figure it out. I'll keep you posted at this same space..... So, any comments or suggestions??

2 comments:

Rahul T. said...

We have reapplied for the visa. Guess you can re-apply as many times you want. Have the Visa interview soon so I'll update you guys what happened & how it goes...

http://iambetterthanthebest.blogspot.com/2011/06/happy-birthday-maa.html

Rahul T. said...

My mother finally got US VISA...
http://iambetterthanthebest.blogspot.com/2011/10/my-mother-finally-got-her-us-tourist.html