Sunday, May 15, 2011

Burlington Coat Factory SUCKS... more than The Last Airbender!!

Why? I bought winter booots there for $49.99 but I had to return them cuz they were not comfortable. I go back to return & they (rudely)  tell me that it's marked down by $10.01 now, it's for $39.98. So if I don't have the reciept I can only get store credit for $39.99. I didnt have the reciept so I took it & bought a brown leather shoe for $39.99. Turns out this shoe was not comfortable as well. BTW, I am not talking about my bad choice of shoes or bad quality of shoes at BCF. The problem is when I went to return it. The girls at counter were not only rude again but the girl tells me that these shoes are marked down by $10 again. SO now I'll get $29.99. I tried to go with reciept this time but it turned out I had return reciept & not the correct one. They tried (tofake like last time) to find it with credit card I used & said they can't. This time I said I'll get the reciept. I go back home & bring teh reciept next day and they give me $39.99. However, I check the same shoe on the rack, it's still $39.999. They lied to me about it being marked down. What the Funk.... REALLY???

Anyways.. the weekend was nice. Shopping as you just heard. Shopping for my upcoming Florida/Miami/Orlando Vacation. But fun shopping was at Century 21 as usual. I just love C21. Not best service but GOOD STUFF & not horrible service. The weather's been not horrible but rainy & still kinda cold. I dunno what to say about that. It's just weird. Like the movie I watched this weekend, The LAst Airbender. I like M. Night Shyamalan & think people are usually hard on him. I usually liked her work. Even the movie Water Lady. But this one.... ummmmm... not so much.... or not at all!! I'll have to give it 4/10. I mean the visuals were good & the concept ain't bad (its kinda popular with many). But horrible direction & acting. Movie is just weird the way it moves around. No character development, no sense & just WEIRD. Anyways, need to do more shopping & prepping for vacation. Thanks for reading, keep visiting & commenting.... JAI HO!!

No comments: