Friday, May 20, 2011

Fish bone stuck in throat/ almost choked2death/ Bug in Salad

Lot happened in last 24 hours, a LOT...
  • Had a fish bone stuck in my throat: Hmmm, wonder how it happened? Wanna know the TRUTH?? I killed this dinosaur last night & I was ofcourse eating him (or her, don't wanna be sexist.. & it's tough to tell), who probably had a fresh-water fish with bones for meal. And I was little careless or excited feeding on this Dino, & ended up getting the bone stuck in my throat. Or I could LIE, that all this happened in a Bangladeshi food place in Jackson Heights, Queens, NYC. I tried many things to take care of it. Immediately after the meal, the guy at that place suggested me to swallow some un-chewed rice & banana which I tried. Didn't do much I guess. I slept at home but was feeling weird all morning today. Then I had a protein bar & salad for lunch (bug in Salad story below) & that didn't work (was it supposed to?). Was getting little painful & all my online research seemed to refer me to Doctor. Later in evening I tried swallowing banana again (the choke2death story below) which seemed to do something. Then I tried eating crackers & water of boiled olives. Crackers & bread etc is supposed to knock the bone down (I have heard people spitting it too) & olive water, olive oil & vinegar etc is supposed to make it dissolve. Back at home I tried eating muesli & dried wheat bread followed by sipping vinegar & olive oil too. I guess I tried everything by now and it does seems better. We'll find out more in time but hope its OKAY!!
  • Almost choked to death swallowing a banana: Wonder how this happened? TRUTH: It's an annual tradition in India to try swallowing half a banana to please the "Banana God" and he blesses you with super powers (I guess swallowing super powers?... no-no Banana Powers). LIE: Just trying to take care of the fish bone stuck in throat. Half a banana without chewing, feels weird in throat when stuck there. & Gagging & Choking SUCKS. I felt I'll die. And my whole life flashed in front of my eye (as it's supposed to). I (kinda) fell down on floor & was able to throw up the banana (good to stick your tongue out, i guess). Took me a while to grasp my breath. Good News: No one saw ME!! Bad News: No one saw ME!!... It would be a ridiculously funny way to die though: Died while swallowing a banana & choked on it. REALLY?
  • Found a bug in my Salad from FRESCO On the GO: TRUTH about how this happened? The Super villains of the earth/universe (who's that after Osama's Death?) found out that I am the Super Hero, the biggest threat to them. So they planted this biological weapon to defeat me; in my salad. I eat it & lose all my powers & they could capture me & do all bad things villains  do to Super Heroes (laugh like maniacs & reveal all there secret plans etc). And the bug did try that, it transformed into this huge Monster BUG & I had to fight it with all my super powers & 'defeat' it. LIE: Just an accident or ignorant mistake by Fresco. Natalie, the manager said it culd be because they use pure organic vegetables with no pesticides (& yes pests) and may not been washed properly. She refunded my money and said she'll buy me a lunch next week. Not good but what to say. I have had worse things happen to me in last 24 hours.... so it's ALLITE
So, that's it & that's all for now. Weather's been rainy, lil chilly which isn't most awesome. I have been very-very busy with work, business & all the other stuff going on. I did manage to watch Resident Evil - Afterlife, it's usual action etc & not too bad, I'll say 6/10.  Looking forward for nice weekend and upcoming AWESOME vacation (starting next weekend) to FLORIDA: Miami>Keys>Everglades>Orlando etc... Feel free to put any suggestions or comments you may have. Thanks for visiting & reading, until next time - take care, have fun, be happy... & JAI HO!!!

No comments: