Sunday, May 22, 2011

Century 21 is horrible, really sucks... No End of World / Shackleford wins Preakness / Bloodworth

I liked Century 21, everyone knows that. I promoted them a lot & have referred so many customers there & all that. I have appreciated them in my blogs too. I said that they don't have the best service but great product selection, nice prices & stuff like that. But I have to say today that they are horrible. WHY? Well, one of the worst Customer Service ever I have encountered. There Store Manager Steven F. (I am not saying 'F' word, I just don't remember full last name) is the worst Store Manager kinda guy I have ever met, just completely inadequate, incompetent & HORRIBLE.... WHY? We bought some clothing there last weekend & the cashier forgot to take off the alarm lock thingy they have on the clothes. Even the security didn't notice it when we got out (even when it did buzz). Of course the clothing was not usable and we were very-very disappointed. I went back to store last Friday and went to Customer Service on 3rd floor. I waited in line for a while & when I reached the representative she said that she can't help me & will have to call the Store Manager. She called him on Walkie-Talkie & he was somehow already pissed. He comes & first thing he tells me that it's my fault I couldn't use the stuff because I could have gone to any store & could have had it taken off. Really? I am supposed to know that? Or if I was traveling, am i supposed to be traveling with the receipts do I can take it to other stores? He was very rude & inconsiderate through out this conversion. & I am really pissed by now. He tells me all they can do is refund me my money & take it back or take the lock off. You know: C21 has a policy that if the cashier forgets to give the receipt, they give you $10 coupon. If the cashier forgets to ring an item & you come back with original receipt, they give you the item for free plus $30 gift card. Why would someone come back if its not ringed & it wont be on receipt, right? BUT ANYWAYS, they have nothing for this case. can't do just anything. The manager was SO RUDE & ready to do nothing what so ever. Can you believe that. What a horrible service & horrible store manager. I am planning on complaining further to corporate office etc & see what do they do.....

BTW, wasn't it supposed to be End of World yesterday? Ohh, the true one is 2012.... No idea why & how people believe in this kinda stuff. This guy was shooting a documentary in downtown about End of World & they interviewed me in it. There view was that this one is fake but 2012 is REAL. I should write a separate post about this some time, but it's ridiculous. This MTA employee spent all his savings to promote this, another woman spent kids college fund & left her job and all other stuff. Seriously?? I spent my evening shopping at TJ Max & Marshalls and watched Preakness Stakes. My prediction of Shackleford winning came out to be true. Went home & enjoyed Bloodworth from On Demand. I'll give it 7/10, it's interesting tale of E.F. Bloodworth who abandons his wife & kids for a life on road. Val Kimer is good & Hillary Duff was okay as well. The story line is not very clear but its inteersting & music is nice too. So that was my EOW day.

Weather's been rainy & cold lately which kinda sucks. Today I was in New Jersey & had to take NJ Transit for 2nd time. Not bad at all, just takes an hour or so. Maybe I should/would move to New Jersey. I went to Rasoi Restaurant in Edison & had lunch buffet. I was BAD after long time.. ate rice, naan, fried food, sweets etc. Couldn't resist. How often do I go to NJ anyways. It was good food. I did workout really hard yesterday though & my abs still hurt. Will try a controlled diet for now.

Enough for now, more will come when I am on vacation maybe or we'll see. Thanks for visiting, reading & commenting. Until next time... Take Care, Have fun, keep visiting/reading/commenting. JAI HO!!

No comments: