Saturday, April 30, 2011

Happy Anniversary MnD... from Bryant Park NYC

Happy Anniversary to MnD (the short form I use for my Mom & Dad). Today is their marriage anniversary, a lots of great wishes & love for my most awesome Mom & Dad... I am sitting at Bryant Park in nice cool weather; it's still kinda chilly but nice. The weather has been nice today and most of the week has been good. Its May starting & it's still kinda chilly, which is really weird. But what can we do. Bryant Park is cool, I like it. It has Wi-Fi, has seats, fountain & I hear they have shows & performances here as well. I heard a a lot about Bryant Park but never came here. I must've crossed it put I always thought it as "some park" cuz it's kinda small. From what I had heard, I expected it to be huge & big like Central Park. But it's not, which is good I guess. I had a nice week I guess. Not lot of activity like last weekend but nice..... Keep coming back and feel free to comment & surely check your reaction below. Thanks, take care & JAI HO!!

No comments: