Friday, April 29, 2011

If you are Smart & Persistent Customer, Good Customer Service may make up for bad shopping experiences...

LONG heading I guess. But this is true, dunno if it's cool though. You shouldn't HAVE to be Smart & Persistent customer to get good service. But I had to. Remember (don't? then read it)my last blog below where I shared tons of bad online shopping experiences. Have sent emails for other issues which are currently on & will try to get whatever solution I can. Sometimes you just gotta act & be persistent on getting right service which is your right. This should give you some hope that if you DO ACT, you can get what you deserve. Here's what I already did...
  • Emailed & then called Amazon. Good customer service they got. Just explained what happened & they gave me $7 credit to my order. COOL..
  • Called backjoy 2nd time & made them not only refund my money with shipping but give me free upgrade to their highest model (memory foam) with expedited shipping. NICE.
Haven't talked about other stuff in a while I guess (You ppl must've been missing, NO??). The weather is finally getting WARMER, now in April end. Still is rainy/cold sometimes but kinda okay. Been very busy at work (as you can see)... Continuing the Chiropractor & Acupuncture which has been helpful but not as much as I would have liked. & suffering from hurt shoulder (again!!) so off GYM for 3 weeks. Will try to update more over the weekend.... Until then Good Bye & JAI-JAI HO!!!
P.S. Congratulations to Will & Kate on there wedding today (that's all I got for Royal Wedding)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

wow - very cool! maybe i should complain more...

Rahul T. said...

Haha, thanks anonymous... u sure should, just make sure you do it RIGHT!!