Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Online Shopping & Service SUCKS??

I am MAD right now, at F-AMAZON. I am an Amazon Prime member & been looking for a Back Pack. I found this nice looking High Sierra Access backpack & chose the one color to buy. Different color somehow had different prices. I decided that i'll order it in evening cuz didnt wanna do it at work. I go home in the evening & the price was bumped up by $7. What the FUNK? Just in few hours, in the same day, the price of particular model i selected got bumped up. All other models/colors are priced SAME. WTF... Online shopping sometimes really SUCK because of this (apart from all other reason - u cant see the stuff in real, no guarantee of quality, sometime, shipping issues etc). I am SO MAD. Like ometimes same happens for flights/hotels & whatever. I have read that sometimes these guys bump up prices jsut for the customer who was looking for it & all that. I kinda like AMAZON but this was bad. Sending them an email complaing about this to see what they can do. I have had other sucky experiences as well.

  • Like I recently ordered BACKJOY from backjoy.com, a seat pad to help you lower back etc. It never came to me. Those guys put wrong address on the order even when I gave them right address. WHen I asked for my money back, they tell me they can only return the price but not shipping. WTF?? After long argument, they said they'll put a request. Because of my persistence, I was able to make it alright but will share more about it later.
  • I had also ordered Seating-Solution from Amazon, which is a seat cushion. Had great reviews & was nice in beginning. But started getting compressed & doesn't seems as useful now for long use. Also ordered battery for my phone & they guy never sent it to me. They did return my money but I didnt get what I needed in time.
  • Reminds me of eBay incident. I bought this watch & accessory set from eBay few years ago & the seller never SHIPPED my item. No response to email or whatever & just disappeared. eBay later disabled her account but WTF?? I lost my money & didn't get anything. Recently bought a head/ear phone too which seems to be broken in few weeks. They didnt send me what I asked for, changed (upgraded) the order & now this. eBay is really SHADY sometimes.
  • There is this site I recently found called 1saleaday.com, I really liked it in beginning because of nice looking deals. But the first order of a watch which never showed up was really disappointing. Got few other small things like cuff-links, card-holders etc which are all very poor quality or not really good. I thought it would be my DEALS2BUY.COM (which I like) but...
There is so much I can write now if I think. I also have complains from so many places.... American Airlines is really sucky as I shared my experience I guess (did I?). Had a tussle with Hotels.com, still in progress on that. Can't remember it all & don't wanna fill this whole blog with RANTS & RAVES, but ONLINE SHOPPING sometimes really SUCKS!!

No comments: