Thursday, July 01, 2010

When the going gets tough, tough get going... WIN IT!!!

Hellozzzzzz, it's been so long that I even forgot how to login to my blog... almost forgot I had a blog... kinda... I have been busy, I mean really BUSY!! So, many things going on afterall:
  • I have a fulltime JOB
  • I have started my own awesome Business
  • I am a fulltime student
  • I go to my taekwondo classes
  • I am the Best, Better than the Best (its not easy being the best, on top of that Better than the Best)
So, I am considering that fact all of you missed me, or atleast some of you.... or if you are back here reading my blog, you must have missed me inspite of the fact you love or hate me. Both are good, atleast you care about me. Anyways, I am just babbeling, right?? But that's what you people like, me babbling!!!

So going is getting tough here, nothing to be concerned about. Interesting things are tough and it's not worth it of it doesnt makes you work for it. And that's the time you have to step up and get the game going. Play the game & WIN IT. You know, as I say.. It;s ot good to get in any fights, but if you do... then make sure you WIN IT. Life is a fight, a battle, a war (including many other things as well) and you have to WIN IT. If it's getting tough, you get going... move on further & faster to WIN IT.

Finally... "Life is not measured by the breaths we take, but by the moments that take our breath away!!!"

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Hi Rahul, great blogs! I came across your blog by chance while i tried to get in touch with my long lost friends Rahul and Reshma Tiwari. Were you at Khadakwasla near Pune in long ago 1979? Do pl let me know on drjasmeet@yahoo.com. Good luck and Happy Blogging! I am well impressed. Regards. Jasmeet

Rahul T. said...

Hello Dr Jasmeet, apologies for late response. No, I was not at location/time you mentioned but I am glad that search landed you here. Hope to see more of you here & Good Luck finding your friends. Thanks!!