Thursday, July 22, 2010

That's New York I guess...

It's been a week (actually more) in New York now, except I was HOME/DC/VA for the weekend. Been okay I guess, or I dunno... Going back again tomorrow for the weekend. Still been looking for a place. I saw this place near Times Square & loved it. I told the owner that I'll take it but now... I have been calling, texting & emailing but no response. Atleast should say no... but NO, nothing!! That's New York I guess....There was this very old lady using a walker & trying to get down the stairs. I passed her while going out of building but went back to ask her if she needed help. She saw me & startled, "What are you doing?????". I asked her if I can help her and she was like, "NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO". That's New York I guess... A bottomless (yeah, no pants) guy lying passed out in subway & no one cares. That's New York I guess...... But still chosing to be here, live here & be EXCITED.... That's New York I guess!!

No comments: