Saturday, July 17, 2010

Going back to Virginia/DC (HOME??)

3 days in New York, I don't know how they passed. I was living in Long Island City (its not in Long Island, but it's in Queens. Industrial kinda area but decent!!) @ Quality Inn. It's an okay hotel have to say and okay area. But I got an awesome hair cut here for $10, very coool (cheaper than Virginia!!). Working at Wall Street is good, its okay atleast. At 6:00 pm I was usually the last person to leave (in Virginia) and here at 7:00, half of the office is still at work... that's how NY rolls!!! I went to Times Square yesterday night (at midnight) busy as usual & awesome. Tons of people & tons of Lights & tons of " ". It's nice... I like Times Square & Central Park... my two favorite places in NY!!! New York... its weird though. Metro.. sorry Subway is nice but no AC in stations. AC is a luxury at houses here too (in those small rooms & clingy places in Manhattan, shocking surprise!!!) .... Anyways, going back home tonight (now Virginia/DC seems like home) on Megabus.... Untill then.... Take Care & Good Bye!!!

No comments: