Monday, July 19, 2010

Back from Home to New York!!

Hello World!!! Hello from the new New Yorker... Because "This is how we ROLL!!", LOL!!! I came back yesterday from DC. Is it home? Well, I have a place here which I still own (rented place), and my car is there, and part of my heart is here too. DC does feels like home, I mean Virginia. It feels nice, good!! New York is exciting but stressful. Anyways, I took the early morning bus (at 5.15 am, don't remember when was last time I woke up so early!!) and got to New York. Still looking at places here, need to look more, look harder. Looking for places is depressing. I found one place just 2 blocks away from Times Square, in Midtown West, let's see how it turns out. There are so many towns in New York, its confusing. Downtown, Midtown, Uptown, East & West... Whoa!! It's confusing, but I'll get it. I'll figure it out. Till then... Good Bye & Good Luck, Keep Rocking & Rolling!!!!!!

No comments: