Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Welcome, New York... I am HERE!!!

I landed in New York City today... not practically landed.. I mean not by flight, so don't know if I can call it landing. I took a bus (megabus, its really nice) from Washington DC to New York and landed on my feet when I got off the bus. I have to say it's a different feeling. I have been in New York many times, spent nights & days here. Actually my first night in New York, I spent in Central Park sleeping on a wooden bench (that's another story, to be shared another time). But yeah, I have been here many times, but stepping foot as a resident is different. I felt a heavyness in my heart, I really did. Why?? Hmmm.. I still need to figure it out. I guess that's New York. Begining of a new Journey, a new stage, a new life!!!

I am starting work at Wall Street with most reputed Financial Firm. Can't reveal more than that.... Need to find a place to live here... Need to LIVE here!!! Excitement? Stress? Joy? Tension? Happy? We'll see.... But yeah.... New York City, I am here... WELCOME (ME!!)!!!!!

No comments: