Sunday, July 25, 2010

Inception IMAX & Leesburg outlet mall

Well... many of u might be wondering that what's the connection here. Well, I went to see Inception in IMAX today and also went to the Leesburg mall yesterday, and I probably wana talk about both. Inception is some movie, just great. Make you actually think, you can't watch it just like that... you news to apt lot of attention. And its good thing because you enjoy it, a lot. An awesome movie about dreams, very interesting. Leonardo Dicaprio is getting so good now and Christopher Nolan is just amazing. loved the movie!!
About Leesburg outlet Mall though, in all these years, it was my first time i went there and it was awesome. I bought 3 trousers & 7 shirts for $200. Everything had great discount onit, everything. And I love the clothes I bought, mostly Smart Business Casuals. Smart Business Casuals or even business casuals is a tricky term to understadn what it means. I understand that your shirt & T-shirt should have collars and pants/trousers should be comfortable but not too casual (probably not jeans either). I got trousers and couple of half sleeve & full sleeve shirts (just plain & stripes, one checks too). Just very nice, will definitely go again some time too. Going to New York tomorrow morning..... so bye till next time!!!

No comments: