Wednesday, November 30, 2011

MnD in FIDI, Downtown NYC

MnD visited FIDI (Financial District in Downtown New York City) yesterday. First thing was the free ferry trip to Staten Island. I have done that too, more than once. And it's prettty cool I have to say. Good view, nice breeze & all that, for FREE. Then I walked them through the famous Wall Street of New York City and we reached NYSE, The New York Stock Exchange. Not only that, but I took them for a visit of NYSE Trading Floor. We walked on the trading floor, roamed around & took pictures and thenw e enjoyed the famous "Closing Bell" too. Pretty Cool!! Then we walked to the Trinity Church. After spending half an hour there, the next stop was the 911 Memorial. Currently, you need to get special entry passses from 911memorial.org. Then get there & get in. Not bad at all. The museum is still under construction. The two waterfalls are ready. I would like to go there again.. Then a visit to Century 21 aftter a long time, for a quick but short shopping spree cuz they gave me $10 after my last disastrous experience there. It was okay....

So the visit to FIDI, Downtown NYC was totally AWESOME!!!!!

No comments: