Friday, November 11, 2011

11.11.11

SO.. today is 11.11.11 - The special day. Palindrome & all that. I hear lot of stuff about today actually - Auspicious Day, Dooms Day & all that. I don't know. But I do know that I wanted this day to be special at some time. Years & Years ago, I wanted to have my baby born at this day. Really!! Well, that's not happening.. not that I know of!! & Years ago I thought I'll get married on this day. That's not happening for sure. What's happening is that I am writing a blog about all this. Which is COOL... You don't need special days to make days special in your life. They are just special, cuz they are SPECIAL!!

The new Batman - The Dark Knight Rises has been shooting around my work, aka Wall Street. My friend got pics with Christian Bale & Gary Oldman and saw Anne Hathaway & Joseph Gordon-Levitt. I saw Gary & Joseph too. They didn't let me take pics though cuz they were dressed at the time & were in "character". Anyways, I don't even care much. I am waiting for the movie though, very much!!... The week has been fine since return from DC Trip. Nothing special & nothing happening overall. The weather has been okay too except it's lil chilly today. Parents are enjoying there time here & All izzz Well!!
Happy 11.11.11... Happy Veterans Day!!

No comments: