Saturday, June 18, 2011

Attack The Block... (Happy Father's Day Daddy!!)

I watched my third pre-screening in New York after Bang Bang Club & Beastly, on this Wednesday. This is a British movie from the producers of Hot Fuzz & Shaun of the Dead with Nick Frost & bunch of new/unknown actors.  The story is about a bunch of teenage kids who are like a small local gang of hoodlums in southern London. They are mugging this nurse who apparently lives in there building, when something falls from sky. Turns out its an ugly looking monkeyish alien, with no super powers or anything. So they kill it, cuz it scratched the leader of the group Moses. They are celebrating the kill when it turns out there are many more aliens dropping from sky into the city. These don't have any super power either but they are Bear+Wolf kinda strong things with no sight but smell only & great strength. The story us what happens next cuz they are trying to kill Moses. It's a well done movie which is funny & scary at places. I hear its getting great reviews. Performances are very good & music is great too. I would give it 7/10.
The weather has been weird as usual. Rainy or coldish or Hot. I still have some sorta cold that's why. This weekend is going to be exciting & fun though. I am going to Philadelphia for a conference. Excited!! Also, we re-applied for my mother's visa. Hopefully this time it will be alright. I bought a nice navy jacket at Macys, love them. Great customer service & great stuff too. I bought it for $145 on Tuesday but they had a special one day sale today line they have 10 times a year; I went gain & they gave me $15 back as it was marked down for sale today. Awesome!! BTW, did netflix android app, take off HTC EVO from there supporting devices? Sucks..... Anyways, rest is all cool, hope you are doing great too. Tell me, wassup?? Thanks for visiting, see U again soon. Same place & anytime u want.... Hast--La-Vista!!

No comments: